Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Husband is Old... He's 27!

On October 10th my hunk of a husband turned the big 27.  Thankfully the Marine Corps let him have his birthday off so we could celebrate.  All he wanted to do was go to Buffalo Wild Wings to pig out and watch his favorite NFL team, the Detroit Lions.  Little did he know that I had invited some friends to join us.  When we got there he was surprised that we had a table reservation for more than two in front of the large screen that his game was going to be played on.  He was one happy boy!  We enjoyed great food, great company, an awesome birthday cake (made by me), and a win by the Detroit Lions.  Eric also was very surprised by his birthday gift that I gave him... A brand new iPod Nano!!!  He lost his a few months ago when we went to the beach on vacation.  I told him that he would have to do without so he was convinced he wasn't going to get one for his birthday.  Yeah I'm sneaky and got him one... I know I know I'm the best wife EVER.  The great part of this story was a few days after his birthday he found his "lost" iPod in a pair of shoes that he hasn't worn since our beach trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment