Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh Baby!

My coworker Nate and his beautiful wife Kasey asked me if I would take a few maternity pictures for them this past weekend.  So you know me... I'm not going to turn down a chance to practice some photography skills.  I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked which has now lead me to the decision of adding another lens to my collection. I'll keep you posted on that when I come up with the extra cash ;)

Ok so back to the cute lil family... I love these two so much and I just know they are going to be kick butt parents. Little Ben is going to be one lucky spoiled boy when he enters this world.  So here are a few photos from this weekend.  Enjoy!



 
















1 comment:

  1. love, love, love the railroad shots. wish I hadn't been so swollen and gross during my pregnancy so I could have gotten some great maternity pics too!

    ReplyDelete