Tuesday, June 28, 2011

He FINALLY Popped the Question!

Two of my good friends and coworkers, Michael and Beth, just got engaged. We have been waiting awhile for Michael to finally ask Beth to marry him. Thank goodness he finally did because we couldn't take it anymore.  On a trip to visit Beth's sister in Japan, Michael proposed at a little zen garden.  Is that not the coolest thing ever?  So you know me, I just had to throw a party for those two to celebrate their engagement!  Before the party started they let me take a few photos of them.  Now let me tell you, this was no easy task!!! Michael is the most stubborn uncooperative person I have ever met who absolutely positively HATES getting his picture taken.  Beth becomes a little giggly and goofy when she's put in front of the camera.  Trying to take pictures of these two was slightly frustrating but definitely a fun time.  Although I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked, I did get a few that I hope they enjoy.
 So now I present to you the future Mr. and Mrs. Michael Tucker...













1 comment: