Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Messer's Annual Ocracoke Vacation

Every year Eric and I make a trip to Ocracoke to celebrate our wedding anniversary.  We started our honeymoon in Ocracoke so we like to come back every year to eat a burger at Howard's Pub and just spend some quality time with one another.  This year the trip was a little early because our schedule for August is SUPER busy with baby stuff. Plus I didn't want to be too pregnant and miserable for the trip.  I swear I was the only pregnant woman on the Island!!!  We couldn't do too much fun exciting activities like we normally do because I was pregnant, so poor Eric was a little bored.  We did manage to eat A LOT of great food and build a freakin AWESOME sandcastle.  The best part about the trip was I got to use my new lens Eric bought me as an early anniversary present.
































4 comments:

  1. ahh, I haven't seen you in so long. you look so preciously pregnant. And Eric looks like he got just a *little* sun. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciously Plump and Pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog. Your photos are gorgeous! You definitely have the eye for it! And pregnant?! Congratulations!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura! I'm slowly learning this photography thing... It's such an awesome hobby. I hope I can turn it into a business one day but right now I'm just enjoying the adventure of learning. PS: I made a DIY photo canvas this weekend... it turned out great! So much cheaper than the real thing!

    ReplyDelete