Thursday, September 15, 2011

Meet the Pirates

Well the title of this post should be more like...
 "Hey super cute and young Pirate football players... Meet my giant baby belly"

Yes, it's that time of the year again.  It's college football time and of course that means PIRATE FOOTBALL!  Every year the team has a day where fans can come out and get autographs so of course you know I had to go.  I was determined to get a little football signed for Wallace by Coach Ruff. Unfortunately it was HOT and Coach Ruff's line was extreemely long.  But no worries I got his autograph for Wallace after waiting for over 2 hours in line.  I told Coach Ruff that his future all star was in my belly so he kept holding up the football to my belly and telling Wallace to kick... How cute is that?
Here are a few pics from the event.




















No comments:

Post a Comment