Friday, September 7, 2012

Kasey Lynn

I was so flattered that my cousin Kasey chose me to photograph her senior portraits.  I'm not sure if you remember, but my first blog post was about Kasey.  After taking those pictures and committing to a blog I knew this is what I wanted to do.  Now my dreams are SLOWLY becoming a reality and I've enjoyed every minute of it.  I have learned so much since taking those pictures of Kasey, and I'm so thrilled for all of the things i'm going to learn and the skills i'm going to develop for the future.

Hands down, Kasey is beyond gorgeous and I'm not just saying that because she's related to me.  Her smile and personality will light up a room.  She is the most kind hearted and free spirited young woman, and I know she's going to go far.  I just cant' believe she is a senior ... boy time flies!

I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do and please go check out Kasey's Fan Page on facebook and give her a "like".  

















No comments:

Post a Comment