Friday, April 29, 2011

Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel

The next few posts will be about my great adventures in Phoenix, AZ with my fabulous coworkers Ginny and Michael.  The first post I will start with was our amazing hotel.  The Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel was absolutely perfect.  The beds were super comfy, the bathroom was extremely roomy, and the view was gorgeous.  Although, I wasn't too impressed with Phoenix itself the view of the mountains that surrounded the city made up for it.  Our conference was held in the hotel so it made our life a lot easier.  If there was a 30 minute break we could retreat back to our room instead of waiting in a lobby for our next session to start.  The staff was exceptional and well the bellboys were pretty easy on the eyes.  If you are traveling to Phoenix I would definitely recommend this fabulous hotel to you... Although I wouldn't order room service.  A bowl of cereal was like 10 bucks + 3 bucks for delivery + sales tax... YIKES!










No comments:

Post a Comment